Saturday, May 13, 2017

Wendy's Review of Wicked Dance by Deanna Roy







If there’s one thing that chases you and never lets you go, it’s fame.

Despite being a painfully shy and sheltered ballet student, three months ago I charged onto one of the most popular TV reality shows in the world and changed the course of five lives.

-- Mine, when I accepted the star of the show, Blitz Craven, as my lover and dance partner.
-- Blitz’s, just as he was about to walk away from his hard-won career.
-- And three girls who were the finalists on the show.

Those girls are back to get their vengeance, and as usual, the producers of the show are in it for the ratings.

So now I have a choice: let each of them have another shot at my lover.

Or take them on myself.

But Blitz is mine.

Game on.
_____
Wicked Dance is book three of the Lovers Dance series, which ends with book five, Final Dance. Each book is full length and stands alone, but should be read in series order to avoid spoilers.






FORBIDDEN

WOUNDED

WICKED










REVIEWED BY WENDY
3 stars 

The love story of Blitz and Livia continues in Wicked Dance. When Blitz’s old dance show comes back into the picture, how will that play out for Blitz and Livia? Livia has to break out of her shell to fight for a future with Blitz. She knows what she wants and that is Blitz and will do whatever it takes to secure her happy ending. What I like about this whole series is the togetherness of Blitz and Livia. No matter what comes at them, they stand by each other and do their best to conquer their obstacles as one. I like how Deanna continues to show the growth of the love between the two. There was no doubt how they felt about each other and I loved how they would protect that love. But they also grew individually and I loved seeing that. The reality tv show aspect brought a lot of drama and fun into the story. It made the story that much more entertaining to read. I was intrigued to see how it would all play out. This was another good book in the series and I am interested to see what will happen with Blitz and Livia in the final two books. A pleasant read.




No comments:

Post a Comment