Friday, April 1, 2016

Amie's Review of Severed Ties by J.L. Beck












SYNOPSIS:

Her heartbeat was still. Her life nothing but a memory to me.

I was far from the man that I once was… Cold. Heartless. Emotionless. Those were all words that would describe me. I had loved two women in my life and lost both of them. I would never open up my heart again. I would simply avenge their deaths.

We had a bond. Ties to one another.

Now I needed to do whatever I could to get back to Grayson, even if that meant coming face to face with my father and Drake. The ties that bind us needed to be severed if Grayson and I had a chance.

I needed to save him, all while trying to face my own demons.

18+ due to violence, and sexual themes.






REVIEW:

AMIE'S 4 STAR REVIEW
So once again JL has us on the edge of our seats fighting for happiness yet leaving us with another cliffy !! The sweet torture is making me crazy !! Will Gray and Ellie ever see an HEA ?? If you thought the ending of Dangerous Ties was insane just you wait. 

Loved having the dual POV , especially since we know what is going on with Ellie and Gray but they didn't know what was going on with each other !! We had a front row seat to their despair as they thought they had lost each other. Both in hiding , Ellie with help and Gray on his own. Surprisingly we have a big shocker right away and as much as I loved it , it really took a backseat to the reunion I was waiting for. Ellie and Gray had such a fast paced and crazy start so knowing how close they were without knowing was a tease. I was thrilled with the plan of events and of course horrified with how the plans actually went down. This was a fast read that I couldn't put down and I was lucky enough to have a long enough span of time to finish it in one sitting. I am almost anxious to see what comes next and I don't even want to know how long we have to wait !! PLEASE HURRY !! 





Dangerous Ties (Ties Series #1): FREE

http://amzn.to/1SK5poU

Severed Ties (Ties Series #2): #99CENTS

http://amzn.to/1SuiPpB













No comments:

Post a Comment