Saturday, December 26, 2015

Amie's Review of Zach ~ Torey Hope: The Later Years by A.D. Ellis








Zach on Amazon bit.ly/ZachAmazon2

Zach on iBooks: bit.ly/ZachiBooks

Zach on Goodreads:



AMIE'S 4 STAR REVIEW

I have enjoyed Torey Hope for over a year now and this book was no different. I love getting all the kids stories and we all knew the build up of Zach and Zoey was going to be great. There were a few unanswered questions and it felt a little rushed but all the same I got right into it and couldn't put it down.


If you have followed the series you know Zach and Zoey have grown up together but of the whole gang they are just a few of the non related family. Their changing relationship and growing love for each other never seemed weird or wrong to me I just felt for Zoey being the younger of the two. I adored the glimpses we got of the earlier years it was so cute reading about them as kids together. That is one of my favorite types of stories. With Zach off to college and Zoey still finishing high school it was pretty iffy on how things would end up but I had faith and tried to look past Zach going on with life. Once the boy's return home as men we get to the meat of the story. Can they be a couple ?? Will they wait until Zoey is 18 ?? What will the family think ?? What will the people in town think ?? On top of that there is someone waiting in the wings paying close attention to Zach and Zoey , who is it and what is their issue ?? Sorry I cannot answer these questions for you !! You just have to read for yourself and find out if Zach and Zoey get their HEA. There is also a bit of a lead in for Kendrick's story and I am itching to find out his deal.











Sawyer, Torey Hope: The Later Years

Decker, Torey Hope: The Later Years

For Nicky, A Torey Hope Novel

Because of Beckett, A Torey Hope Novel 
Christmas in Torey Hope, A Novella 
Loving Josie, A Torey Hope Novel 

Box Sets (all 4 books in one, 2 books in the other)
Get signed paper back copies on my Etsy shop!

SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER!

A.D. Ellis--Author





1 comment: