Friday, September 30, 2016

My Personal Bad Boy by Bethany James ~ RELEASE DAY BLITZ ~



Title: My Personal Bad Boy
Author: Bethany James
Release Date: Sept 30, 2016







I’m searching for wingman or woman. I’m seeking corruption and I want you to be my guide. I’m average, from my average height, to my average weight, to my average hair and my average clothes. I spent New Year’s babysitting when I wanted to be anywhere else.
I want a tattoo or maybe a piercing. I want to kiss a girl and have a one-night stand, not necessarily in that order. I’m not a virgin but I may as well be. I want to experiment and gain experience. I’m sick of being the wallflower. I want to be so confident with myself and my sexuality that when I walk into a room head’s turn. Most of all, I want to live.
Reply to this message if you think you have what it takes.












Bethany James was born and raised Florida, currently residing in Tampa. When she isn’t writing you can most likely find her with her nose buried in a book.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment