Thursday, November 19, 2015

Amie's Review of Light Of Dawn by Komali Da Silva






Synopsis

When Dawn’s soul mate, Angelo, leaves town with another girl, he steals all hope of mending their relationship. However, this allows the bond with her guardian angel, Gabe, to grow. But their love can’t save them from what is to come.
When their greatest fear becomes a terrifying reality, their limits will be pushed and tested. Dawn’s strange abilities are finally revealed, and she begins to realize her full potential. Now she must decide if she will run or fight.
 





Amie's 5 STAR Review

What a great ending to a wonderful trilogy. Again I will mention I do not read much paranormal anymore but the combination of angel/demon , witches and all things NOT normal had me hooked. We ended both books 1 & 2 with questions and gasps of shock and probably yelling at the author !! Going into book 3 again there is much heartache. Dawn has suffered so much at her young age , so much in just this past year that I am shocked she is still standing. Obviously there is a reason for all of this suffering and we finally get the story. Thankfully Dawn has Gabriel watching over her , loving her , protecting her and just being with her. I love Gabriel and as much as I love and feel for Angelo and what he is going through I can't help but swoon over Gabriel !! The pieces slowly start to fit and you begin to find out why Dawn has all of these special powers. Knowing that the explanations go deeper she is on a mission to find out who knows what and what exactly she is. Connections are made between people and also within certain struggles that have come up. Once Dawn finds out who she is and why she is so important a whole new struggle comes about. Gabriel will help Dawn to prove herself to the elders and Dawn will be amazing. Sadly for some there is heartache and loss BUT in the end Dawn will amaze you and you will be thrilled with the ending and how it all ties together. Nothing better than coming to the end of a trilogy and seeing what it was all for. I will miss these characters I have grown to love , I found it funny that I could connect with them all being that they were so young !! I will definitely keep Komali on my radar and look forward to seeing what she has for us next !!








Buy The Dawn Trilogy NOW !!

Angels Dawn - smarturl.it/AngelsDawn 


Fight for Dawn - smarturl.it/FightForDawn-BK2


Light of Dawn - http://amzn.to/1QPsNjh




No comments:

Post a Comment