Friday, January 27, 2017

Amie's Review of Casanova by Emma Hart ~ REVIEW BLITZ ~

   

      Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000035_00027]

I loved him more than life. He broke me and he didn't even know it. I ran from him. He didn't chase me. He never needed to, because he knew I'd come back. He was right. Death brought me home to him. Brett Walker. Drop dead gorgeous and filthy-mouthed with a smile that turns saints to sinners. A casanova to his core. My ex-best friend. And the bad boy whose reputation precedes him—the same reputation I'm tasked with turning to gold... Or so they think. 

casanova-teaser7

AMAZON US | AMAZON UK  

AMAZON AU | AMAZON CA   

B&N | iBooks

           


AMIE'S 3-4 STAR REVIEW

I admit I went back and forth with the rating between 3-4 stars but not because I didn't enjoy or connect , just because the BIG SECRET was not really anything I thought it would be and it wasn't as BIG for me.  After it came out the story was a bit dull. I mean I loved seeing an HEA and loved Lani's last article she wrote but something seemed missing for me. I enjoyed the Burke Brothers series so I knew I had to pay attention to this author for future stories. I love this cover and am a sucker for the second chance , years gone by , childhood best friend type romance stories. I appreciated not having to live through any of Brett's extracurricular activities, I loved the banter and of course Lani's snippy attitude made me laugh. Brett was blunt yet you could tell he had many feelings for Lani and it was both hot and sweet seeing their progression. The typical angst and of course the whole drama of 8 years gone by never would have been an issue if there was better communication between Brett and Lani when she heard what he said. Some of the scenes with Brett and Lani felt so real , funny things happening and said. Made it easy to connect with them as people because we know it isn't always perfect even in the bedroom !! I will continue on because I think a few of the characters have stories to tell...






1p0a9045


By day, New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Adult author Emma Hart dons a cape and calls herself Super Mum to two beautiful little monsters. By night, she drops the cape, pours a glass of whatever she fancies - usually wine - and writes books.
Emma is working on Top Secret projects she will share with her followers and fans at every available opportunity. Naturally, all Top Secret projects involve a dashingly hot guy who likes to forget to wear a shirt, a sprinkling (or several) of hold-onto-your-panties hot scenes, and a whole lotta love.
She likes to be busy - unless busy involves doing the dishes, but that seems to be when all the ideas come to life.

FACEBOOK |  TWITTER GOODREADS 

AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE  



No comments:

Post a Comment