Monday, July 16, 2018

Amie's Review of Toxic by HJ Bellus & Kathy Coopmans


TOXIC by HJ Bellus & Kathy Coopmans is LIVE on ALL PLATFORMS!

PURCHASE TODAY!
AMAZON US | AMAZON INT. | iTUNES | KOBO | B&N


I’m toxic. She’s pure. I can’t stay away. 

I saved a life by taking another. It throttled me into a vortex of endless darkness with booze and sex as my only solace. 

Until her. 

Maria Richards brought light back into my life even through my drunken haze. For weeks, I treated her like trash. Felt guilty as hell the moment I left her bed and breakfast. 

Life has a funny way of bringing back your past sins. A second chance with Maria stumbles in my path. It’s time to right my wrongs and be the man I burn to be. 

I’ve never believed in redemption, and now it’s my only hope.



NOW AVAILABLE!
AMAZON US | AMAZON INT. | iTUNES | KOBO | B&N

WATCH THE BOOK TRAILER!



AMIE'S 4 STAR REVIEW


Another great crossover by this amazing duo !! As I mentioned when I read Full Contact - I know and have read all about the Diamond family and so I have seen what Alex has been through. He is a great man trying to escape a demon. He protected his family when it was important , he is attempting to make a name for himself doing something OTHER than his family business but yet he is still struggling. I am unsure where Maria comes from in HJ's line up of books - I have read many of them but I haven't figured out where she came from yet !! Regardless Maria is a strong, independent woman trying to make a name for herself. Her family owns a great B&B back home and this is where their first unsavory interactions took place, now on his home turf as he tries to slay his demons Maria comes back into Alex's life and it is super fun reading their journey to find one another and true love !! There are some twists and turns that give these two more of a connection than we ever knew and I love when a story does that. Looking forward to what these ladies give us next...



CONNECT WITH THE AUTHORS!

HJ BELLUS

KATHY COOPMANS
Subscribe to receive release notifications from Kathy: http://bit.ly/2yzrffs

HOSTED BY

No comments:

Post a Comment