Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Jill's Review of Unexpected Love Story by Natasha Madison ~ BOOK TOUR ~

Title: Unexpected Love Story
Series: Love Series
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018

When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption.
Crystal
I was the strong one, they said, until two words brought me to my knees. 
It was a secret I didn't share with anyone. A secret that made me promise I’d never fall in love. 
I no longer wanted that white picket fence of every woman’s dreams. 
Until the unthinkable happened. 
Gabe
I thought I had it all with the best medical practice in the state and the woman of my dreams. 
I wore a smile on my face every single day. 
I couldn't wait to watch her walk down the aisle and start our forever, except she never did. 
My runaway bride made me realize love isn't worth it. 
What happens when your dreams unexpectedly come true?
This is the story of unexpected love.

An enemies-to-lovers romance with epic chemistry, fantastic banter, and passion that practically explodes off the page. It's fun, feisty, sexy and beautifully heartfelt, and I loved every moment! - Aj The escapist Book Blog

I finished this book in a couple hours, devouring every sentence, every page Natasha gifted the world with, until it was over and I was crying happy tears. - Cait's Creatures

Unexpected Love was just that unexpected. The storyline at times has some heartbreaking moments for both characters that made you want to hug both of them. -Melissa BookSmacked

Pinterest

undefined


REVIEWED BY JILL

3 stars for - Unexpected Love - book two in the Love Story series by Natasha Madison. This book can be read as a complete stand alone from the series. When a car accident takes the life of a man who was not a good person many people's lives were affected causing a domino effect more far reaching than anyone could possibly imagine.
Crystal decided moving to South Carolina with her cousin and working as a nurse in a busy clinic was the best thing for her since her cousin is also her best friend. What she didn't expect to find was one of the physicians that own the clinic to be so incredibly attractive and infuriatingly annoying at the same time. Crystal is used to the fast pace of the emergency room and thinking on her feet not at all having to run every single thing by the arrogant man that can't seem to realize she knows what she's doing. 
Gabriel Walker is now only into a woman for as long as it takes him to find his pleasure then he is done with her but he never used to be that way. Getting left at the alter on his wedding day by a woman he gave everything to turned him into a jaded, unhappy man but seeing her in that bar made him feel things again. Knowing he will have to work side by side with her in the clinic makes it seem like the worst kind of irony but he can only fight the attraction for so long. He never saw her coming and can't help but want more, so now he will have to try and convince her to give them a chance.
This was a steamy, emotional, frenemies-to-lovers romance with a bit of mystery too. I loved the back and forth banter between Gabe and Crystal which leads to their explosive chemistry in the sheets. Plus when you add in all the shenanigans both their families got up to, it made for quite a few laughs.
So why only the 3 star review you ask? The entire first half of the book was a re-telling of book one and it totally took away from Crystal/Gabe's storyline. Very little new information was learned and I felt like this book didn't actually start until I was around chapter fifteen. I love Ms. Madison's books and have read almost all of them but I am not too sure if I will read book three. 


Broken Love Story July 10th (PreOrder)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment